Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scammed $100 BTC From User Michi

by moneymo - 06 April, 2020 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (moneymo) - Unhide
moneymo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Michi

Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-H-Cashapp-34-W-BTC-or-Paypal

Amount: $100 BTC 

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/TOsLYTL

Additional Info:

I traded with this user $34 cash app for $30.60 BTC this past Saturday. I went first and no problem after 1 confirmation I got the cash app. I told him to let me know when he needs more or if he has friends, as a lot of business is done with people I exchange with reffering their friends, to let me know and I can exchange. If you see the screenshots, he messaged me today that he had a close friend that he vouches for that needed $100 BTC and will send $110 Cash App, 10% rate is what I charge, I was a little hesistant but since things went so smooth with him before and he said he would be responsible I went ahead and sent the $100 BTC. Since then, he told me twice to give him a few seconds and now is online. Seems like the $34 was to warm me up to scam me. Anyways not expecting the money back, usually how these things turn out, but want to file dispute so others wont fall for his scams.

Can Refund BTC here: 35fmwrUkFvPUDgFyWAXFfgQ4mck44vMqpi 
Or Can Pay the $110 Cash App
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Michi you have 24hrs to respond
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Michi) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Michi you have 24hrs to pay him

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
moneymo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Darkness,

I have been speaking to Michi on Discord and he tells me he can pay $40 now and will pay the rest soon. Is this ok so I can get $40 now and give him another day or two to pay the rest or at least make another payment(s) until the $100 is reached? This will really help me. Please let me know.

Thanks
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@moneymo yes it is possible. On hold.

moneymo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(07 April, 2020 - 12:06 PM)Michi Wrote: Show More
(06 April, 2020 - 07:09 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@Michi you have 24hrs to respond

Hello darkness

Ik i am sorry this issue was made by me i trusted my fucking friend and he betrayed me... he did alot of deals with me and thourgh me to before and some where over the price of this i trusted him
i cant afford to pay 100$ btc as i dont even have made that much tbh what ever i make goes back to get something i need like rdp or captcha services.... idk what to say i dont have any btc to pay for this but i got 28$ paypal right now................ i am not the richest so if he dosnt mind i can fill the rest up with configs or stuff he might want anything i have. even configs that are worth more then 100$ sometimes for example walmart.ca or something idk either that or i ask for some time so i can maybe make that much and pay this guy his money i didnt reply on discord cuz my net was done yesterday to slow to even connect to rdp

either one of those or i take the ban i deserve for getting him scammed  Pepe Pepe

and for moneymo i hope you dont mind forgiving me for this i will pay up when i can  Pepe  and i will take responsiblty for my actions...... as i said i will

Michi, Darkness has said that you can go ahead and do this, this is what you wanted to see according to our chat. I expect to receive the payment of $40. Please reply to me.
moneymo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(07 April, 2020 - 05:14 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@moneymo yes it is possible. On hold.

Darkness,

User Michi, did not hold up what he said, again, regarding sending $40. He will not pay, he just has excuse after excuse. Go ahead and Ban him or continue to do what was planned please. I am willing to work with him but he is not willing to do so.