Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scammed by Akiraz 460€

by AkirazScam - 23 November, 2023 - 07:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (AkirazScam) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 24 November, 2023 - 03:00 PM by AkirazScam.)
Who is that "A"? My telegram profile pic is clearly a "V" as you can see on the videos. My initial video proves I'm talking with the real you and the second video I sent shows how you didn't even read my telegram messages after you deleted the original chat. It's all in the videos and all usernames are shown there proving it's indeed your account. I don't care if one of your workers fucked up and I don't really understand that narrative of the Liars conversation or the address you sent the money to? I paid in LTC not BTC and the my only LTC address is on the original post with the "Crypto address for a refund: Li3wz5yk5eFfCQVoNvCfRj16fg4vcqVNFn". Also the method never worked since they either asked for a report or OFM'd the accounts. "Reason of why our teammate blocked him and didn’t refund" I was never blocked neither claimed to be? I could still send messages you just ignored them all after deleting the chat

Also all 3 contact messages from him are insults: https://streamable.com/znuzq9
Will not reply to any of them since I want to keep all discussions public
This post is by a banned member (Akiraz) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (AkirazScam) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 24 November, 2023 - 03:11 PM by AkirazScam.)
Just check the videos, clearly prove I was talking with you, the account that is linked to the channel linked to your cracked. We can see videos from before you deleted the chat with me complaining, also after the delete where I'm getting ignored. My LTC address for a refund is on the original thread since I paid in LTC

As seen here: https://streamable.com/9aqlib
We had no further conversations outside of this thread
This post is by a banned member (SnowWolffy) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 November, 2023 - 03:17 PM by SnowWolffy. Edited 1 time in total.)
The crypto address for a refund is clearly in the first post of the thread, as the rules demand, if you sent the money to someone else that's on you. Just refund him properly.
Or you are making everything up or you just literally got scammed from someone pretending to be the OP. Next time check his @.
This post is by a banned member (Akiraz) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (PeachLipton) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
I think

It’s easy to see that this guy is scamming 

1- he made an fake account to file the report 
2- he have paid him with bitcoin that’s why address is different 
3- he clearly have a liars clone account and is using it to scam people 
4- the accounts commenting protecting him are fake and random accounts. 

I believe Akiraz is right and I have used his services tons of times before myself and have serviced me well.
This post is by a banned member (Mario) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TOTO) - Unhide
TOTO  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
That boy is mentioning his ltc addy for refund in every single reply he does. Clearly its fake i think
If it was really scammed he was going to prove everything and just wait for mods to reply
Personal Opinion