Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scammed by @Fortuityy

by LoveDog - 24 November, 2023 - 09:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (LoveDog) - Unhide
LoveDog  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link:  https://cracked.io/Fortuityy 
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9C%85UBER-...L%E2%AD%90
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $100 USD
Screenshots of Communication: 
Show ContentSpoiler:

Show ContentSpoiler:

Show ContentSpoiler:
Additional Information:
Disgusting retard wasting my time and trying to pull off the worst scam in history. After taking my money he says he wants to wait for 6 BTC confirmations because someone apparently "double spent" confirmed transactions against him before which literally is not possible. I say w/e and then he complains it's not confirming, so I increase the fee in Exodus with RBF.

After it's all confirmed with 6+ confirmations the retard says it's double spent because I increased the fee and won't send me the product or refund me.

Link to my payment with the RBF history clearly visible:
https://mempool.space/tx/31b70b3752fb760...261903cacf

[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: bc1qar3tytnauay0hmufdja47s8kv0quxw3kxpw8n7
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Fortuityy (Fortuityy) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Fortuityy) - Unhide
LoveDog  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 November, 2023 - 11:09 PM by LoveDog. Edited 3 times in total.)
(24 November, 2023 - 10:09 PM)Fortuityy Wrote: Show More
3) Nearly an HOUR after he sent the transaction, I called him out on having 0 confirmations and even showed the warning of the transaction having an attempted double-spend. He read it but no response.

If you don't have the IQ to know the difference between an RBF with the same recipient for both transactions and a double spend you have no business being anywhere near crypto payments.

Recommended / default sat/byte in Exodus as of right now:
[Image: CQKAj-Lf-Ck5.png]

Sat/byte in the transaction I sent him (before and after RBF):
[Image: AL9kq-Sh276.png]

Exodus transaction history:
[Image: mu-Til-Zciji.png]
LoveDog  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(24 November, 2023 - 11:38 PM)Fortuityy Wrote: Show More
My apologies. I usually only take LTC, PayPal, or Cashapp and have never dealt with an RBF transaction. 
My past experience with this same flag was a scam, and the fact that you ghosted me for two hours without explanation led me to believe the same for this case.

I am willing to offer you a copy of the method you originally purchased, or a full refund - fees to the BTC wallet specified in your thread:
bc1qar3tytnauay0hmufdja47s8kv0quxw3kxpw8n7

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. Please let me which option works best for you.

I will take the method, you can reach out to me on TG. Also are people seriously making fake accounts to post on scam reports to steal money? I reported that account.