Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scammed by Slezzzy - Not Working Spotify Config

by JohnFaw - 01 May, 2020 - 12:26 AM
This post is by a banned member (Slezzzy) - Unhide
Slezzzy  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 May, 2020 - 07:06 AM by Slezzzy.)
(01 May, 2020 - 06:45 AM)bdrm2 Wrote: Show More
I bought it and it didn't work with any proxies i tried, the toinight he says it doesnt work with the the cracked.to openbullet that he told me i needed at first and i have to get a different version of openbullet but i don't understand how in 24hrs it stopped working the way he just made it now I have to do something else. I will try it but y hopes are not high as of now. will update

Hello, please message me on discord Slezzzy#8634 i do not remember selling you a copy. But i understand what your saying in my original version the cracked.to modded Openbullet would not appropriately run my config in some part of the code we encrypted broke the config this lasted about 2 hours then we released an update to all of my buyers. I sent you a DM saying about the update and how to use it. Im sorry your having complications with my product i have thrown together a guide on how to use it just message me on discord once again Slezzzy#8634. Thanks.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Spotify updated their API recently so it is possible that config is not working as intended. @Slezzzy please upload a short video or gif (2 to 5mins long) showing that the config is working and functional within 24hrs.
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Slezzzy  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 May, 2020 - 01:44 AM by Slezzzy.)
(02 May, 2020 - 01:26 AM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
Spotify updated their API recently so it is possible that config is not working as intended. @Slezzzy please upload a short video or gif (2 to 5mins long) showing that the config is working and functional within 24hrs.

No problem ive uploaded multiple videos for this here is one timestamped yesterday
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hK38kc...QdtrIIsw0s
this also comes with all of our settings used <3

EDIT: here is another video with a hit https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NJuCnN9...1YWxh/view time stamped as well

Editied out will take to pms
This post is by a banned member (JohnFaw) - Unhide
JohnFaw  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
The video date is 30 April!!!!!
Slezzzy  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 May, 2020 - 01:47 AM by Slezzzy.)
(02 May, 2020 - 01:45 AM)JohnFaw Wrote: Show More
The video date is 30 April!!!!!

April 30th is yesterday.And? The video was made after you complained it wasn't working. I'll happily make a THIRD video just to make the admins happy recorded in the last 10 minutes if you want. It still works perfectly fine.
JohnFaw  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
It's not working now at this moment.
Slezzzy  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(02 May, 2020 - 01:47 AM)JohnFaw Wrote: Show More
It's not working now at this moment.

One video timestamped for today coming up momentarily
@Darkness
@JohnFaw
JohnFaw  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 May, 2020 - 01:53 AM by JohnFaw.)

yes i know and the update was not to creators api was to old login api and was patched 4 days ago, this config was put to sale 2 days ago as a "new API". Altough his config is not working, i tested with my personal account and it gives bad hit

(02 May, 2020 - 01:28 AM)Slezzzy Wrote: Show More

No problem ive uploaded multiple videos for this here is one timestamped yesterday
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hK38kc...QdtrIIsw0s
this also comes with all of our settings used <3

EDIT: here is another video with a hit https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NJuCnN9...1YWxh/view time stamped as well

Editied out will take to pms

You get 1 hit and that means it's working? Why don't you make a video login into an account that is valid and then placing it's details on the config and run a check for that account? That video proves nothing, that api is not good for checking as it's creators API  it uses an APP client id for login. 90% of accounts will give bad hits when they are good hits