Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scammer. @turbodeals

by crazydazy - 14 August, 2024 - 03:00 PM
This post is by a banned member (crazydazy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Turbodeals) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(17 August, 2024 - 06:30 PM)Turbodeals Wrote: Show More
(17 August, 2024 - 06:01 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@crazydazy Unblock him on Telegram and provide the OTP and help him transfer the account to his number. @Turbodeals I doo not see from the screenshsot about anything to do with deposit being blocked. You will have to pay him the agreed amount. Do so within 24 hours.

@Liars This is the clear explanation of everything

He contacted me that he has documents to make bank for me. I told him to create a MYGUAVA bank for me which he did. The problem with that is I couldn’t login on my phone, only he can.

Do you think its right i pay him for a bank he made and i can even login on my phone? We tried and tried but all failed and all access to the MYGUAVA bank remains with me. I got no access to the bank hence my reason for not paying.

The second bank he made when the MYGAUVA bank didn’t work is XAPO BANK.
He submitted his documents and Xapo verified him. I logged in to the bank and found out the bank isn’t working. See this when i first attempted to use what he made for me.
https://files.fm/u/hbmc69ykfp

The first bank i tried sending money from couldn’t even bring the bank information out. I tried with another bank £25 as shown in the link above and that failed also. I proceed to deposit £170 as shown here
https://files.fm/u/kbpuye7w2v
And the £170 was debited and i didn’t receive it in the XAPOBANK he created. It’s been more than 2days now and nothing still.

I told him i cannot pay for what he created and isn’t working, A product that isn’t performing its function is completely useless. A bank that cannot receive funds is also useless.

I told him i would send him otp so he would gain access back to the Xapo bank, he then blocked him.

All the accounts he made are either not working or i am not able to access. The only one i was able to access was XAPO BANK. A bank that cannot receive incoming payments, Is that a bank at all?

I am ready to give him OTP for email and phone number change for the XAPO BANK.

Provide screen for full rejection reason mentioned on the transaction details. Also in a single gif, try to add the bank details as beneficiary.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]