Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

✅INVESTMENTS IN CS:GO MANUSCRIPT [130+ PAGES] ⎠ ⭐300-400% PROFITS ⎠❤️ +SIGNALS ⎠✅

by TRADESY - 20 June, 2023 - 07:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (TRADESY) - Unhide
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
CS2 is coming out soon.
What does it mean for traders and investors? It means great opportunities to make money both in the short-term and in the medium-term.
Be a member of my ebooks and make money before, after and during the release of CS2 [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.cracked.io%2Fima...Fsmart.gif]

I am offering $50 discount coupon for any product from my shoppy - "CS2"
Uses is only 1 times. Be sure to get a quality ebook at a good discount [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.cracked.io%2Fima...ndsome.png]
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #162
This is a bump
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
CS2 is coming out soon.
What does it mean for traders and investors? It means great opportunities to make money both in the short-term and in the medium-term.
Be a member of my ebooks and make money before, after and during the release of CS2 [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.cracked.io%2Fima...Fsmart.gif]

Uses is only 1 times. Be sure to get a quality ebook at a good discount [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.cracked.io%2Fima...ndsome.png]
This post is by a banned member (Smoksh) - Unhide
Smoksh  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(20 June, 2023 - 07:56 PM)TRADESY Wrote: Show More
Sup.

Introducing an exclusive ebook that will help you easily increase your bank by 300-400%

DESCRIPTION :

Earlier you may have read my other ebook which is about trading on Steam. It has little information about investing but I decided to make full separate manuscript of investing in Cs:Go.
Trading and investing are not the same earnings. Ebooks complement each other and contain different information. Trading is aimed at daily/weekly profits, while investing is aimed at medium/longer term.

In short - Counter Strike has its own market of items that have different values. Like any market it reacts to external factors and is constantly grow up. You may have heard stories when certain items cost few cents a few years ago and now cost thousands $.
With the help of my manuscript and tips you can become investor of unsaturated market, form investment portfolios and earn impressive money spending few hours a month.

You'll also need a PC/Steam accounts.

In this course will allow anyone (beginner or experienced) to get all the necessary skills and start earning.
Entire ebook was written by me personally and is unparalleled. It contains 130 pages of useful and detailed information without any trash.

Inside :

All the basic information about investments (for beginners)
    29 sections contain information about the basics of investment, market analytics, tips
    Сonstantly updated ready investment portfolios. I tell you what items to buy, how much and when to sell it (signals)
    Discord server in which share important news and current investment signals/tips
    Methods to withdraw money from Steam
    All the tools you need to work (extensions, tables, and so on)

PRO`s :

Personal consultations. I will help you in any questions.
    No restrictions related to countries and KYC
    Unsaturated methods that will allow you to have a stable income
    Start with any bank and any skills

Price : $160 (further increase)

CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW! (Shoppy.gg)

Discord : TRADESY#1795

4-7 months:

[Image: Results.jpg]

[Image: Results2.jpg]

Vouch 3/3

Show ContentFeedback:

That sounds promising, If I start with $100, how long will it take me to reach $1,000? And how many hours of work per day will it take?
Which manuscript do you find is the most profitable?

Thank you, [Image: hype.png]
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 27 August, 2023 - 02:16 PM by TRADESY. Edited 2 times in total.)
(27 August, 2023 - 01:57 PM)Smoksh Wrote: Show More
Sup.

Introducing an exclusive ebook that will help you easily increase your bank by 300-400%

DESCRIPTION :

Earlier you may have read my other ebook which is about trading on Steam. It has little information about investing but I decided to make full separate manuscript of investing in Cs:Go.
Trading and investing are not the same earnings. Ebooks complement each other and contain different information. Trading is aimed at daily/weekly profits, while investing is aimed at medium/longer term.

In short - Counter Strike has its own market of items that have different values. Like any market it reacts to external factors and is constantly grow up. You may have heard stories when certain items cost few cents a few years ago and now cost thousands $.
With the help of my manuscript and tips you can become investor of unsaturated market, form investment portfolios and earn impressive money spending few hours a month.

In this course will allow anyone (beginner or experienced) to get all the necessary skills and start earning.
Entire ebook was written by me personally and is unparalleled. It contains 130 pages of useful and detailed information without any trash.

Inside :

29 sections contain information about the basics of investment, market analytics, tips
    Сonstantly updated ready investment portfolios. I tell you what items to buy, how much and when to sell it (signals)
    Discord server in which share important news and current investment signals/tips

PRO`s :

4-7 months:

Vouch 3/3

Show ContentFeedback:

That sounds promising, If I start with $100, how long will it take me to reach $1,000? And how many hours of work per day will it take?

Trading is aimed at daily/weekly profits, while investing is aimed at medium/longer term. Portfolios is designed for low bank (~150$) and medium/high bank (~1000$+). If you want to get profit faster, you should pay attention to trading.
If you have any questions, you can ask them in discord. I will be happy to answer you [Image: pepeglad.png] [Image: pepeglad.png] [Image: pepeglad.png]
This post is by a banned member (Smoksh) - Unhide
Smoksh  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(27 August, 2023 - 02:12 PM)TRADESY Wrote: Show More
(27 August, 2023 - 01:57 PM)Smoksh Wrote: Show More
Sup.

DESCRIPTION :

Inside :

PRO`s :

4-7 months:

Vouch 3/3

Show ContentFeedback:

Trading is aimed at daily/weekly profits, while investing is aimed at medium/longer term. Portfolios is designed for low bank (~150$) and medium/high bank (~1000$+). If you want to get profit faster, you should pay attention to trading.
If you have any questions, you can ask them in discord. I will be happy to answer you [Image: pepeglad.png] [Image: pepeglad.png] [Image: pepeglad.png]

Added
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
CS2 is coming out soon.

TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
CS2 is coming out soon.