Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

✅TRADE BOT CS2 ⎠ TELEGRAM SIGNALS ⎠ ❤️UP BANKROLL TO 100%/MONTH⎠ SEMI AUTOPILOT✅

by TRADESY - 06 April, 2024 - 01:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (TRADESY) - Unhide
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
This is a bump
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Selemene) - Unhide
Selemene  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Let me put on a review for the product I have actually purchased, meaning it's not some fake ass review for a free vouch copy just so the guy can get another free vouch copy cause he was very positive about the product he reviewed earlier on.

Let's start with the first main issue and the BuffMarket platform - If you're not Chinese, you can forget about depositing money within it "the normal way" meaning, you'll have to understand that you WILL pay commission on top of every deposit (which is way it's of course always better to deposit your whole investment in one go).

Because of the fact that you will have to pay commission to get deposit on BuffMarket again forget about coming here and hoping your 100 bucks is gonna be enough - It won't be, simply because any % profit you'll get through buying items with value of 100$ and less will be used to recover from the commissions you have been exposed to in the first place.

The neutral thing, because it can't be called bad - You need to have a minimal investment of 300-500$, with this way you can definitely score some good items that are having around 50-100$ price difference between you getting them on BuffMarket and you selling them anywhere else.

Liquidity is important, in a good chunk of the signals provided today - A lot of items have had a liquidity (based on priceempire) averaging around 30-60% meaning the item got sold on the CSMarket in 1-2pcs on each day, some not having a sale in a few days (even though there were offers, slightly worse compared to the ones on BuffMarket) - But that's something mentioned in TOS, meaning that not every signal coming through the bot you can action on.

All in all, I believe you'll have a better luck going directly to pricempire, looking at items sorted through popularity - Having a look at each and every item and see whether there's a potential difference in prices, buying it and selling it on different market or even through Steam and then (if you know how) cashing it out. Because you'll sort them through popularity a lot of them will sell quickly because their liquidity will be high. 

There also won't be any problems when it comes to deposit, you'll get your standard regional payment methods to deposit - Sure, on all of these markets that are not BuffMarket you will have to go through KYC but if you're not 18yo, tf u doing on this forum?  [Image: pepeglad.png]  

The access to the bot wasn't overpriced as I found some good offers there but the idea to get the items from BuffMarket defeats the purpose of starting with your budget being anything less than.. honestly around 500$ - And remember, the 500$ has to be the money you can treat as "frozen money" because of the tradehold.
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #36
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (nacho__x) - Unhide
nacho__x  
Threads
2 Years of service
(14 April, 2024 - 11:32 PM)Selemene Wrote: Show More
Let me put on a review for the product I have actually purchased, meaning it's not some fake ass review for a free vouch copy just so the guy can get another free vouch copy cause he was very positive about the product he reviewed earlier on.

Let's start with the first main issue and the BuffMarket platform - If you're not Chinese, you can forget about depositing money within it "the normal way" meaning, you'll have to understand that you WILL pay commission on top of every deposit (which is way it's of course always better to deposit your whole investment in one go).

Because of the fact that you will have to pay commission to get deposit on BuffMarket again forget about coming here and hoping your 100 bucks is gonna be enough - It won't be, simply because any % profit you'll get through buying items with value of 100$ and less will be used to recover from the commissions you have been exposed to in the first place.

The neutral thing, because it can't be called bad - You need to have a minimal investment of 300-500$, with this way you can definitely score some good items that are having around 50-100$ price difference between you getting them on BuffMarket and you selling them anywhere else.

Liquidity is important, in a good chunk of the signals provided today - A lot of items have had a liquidity (based on priceempire) averaging around 30-60% meaning the item got sold on the CSMarket in 1-2pcs on each day, some not having a sale in a few days (even though there were offers, slightly worse compared to the ones on BuffMarket) - But that's something mentioned in TOS, meaning that not every signal coming through the bot you can action on.

All in all, I believe you'll have a better luck going directly to pricempire, looking at items sorted through popularity - Having a look at each and every item and see whether there's a potential difference in prices, buying it and selling it on different market or even through Steam and then (if you know how) cashing it out. Because you'll sort them through popularity a lot of them will sell quickly because their liquidity will be high. 

There also won't be any problems when it comes to deposit, you'll get your standard regional payment methods to deposit - Sure, on all of these markets that are not BuffMarket you will have to go through KYC but if you're not 18yo, tf u doing on this forum?  [Image: pepeglad.png]  

The access to the bot wasn't overpriced as I found some good offers there but the idea to get the items from BuffMarket defeats the purpose of starting with your budget being anything less than.. honestly around 500$ - And remember, the 500$ has to be the money you can treat as "frozen money" because of the tradehold.

On top of this I'd also like to point out that there is also a 5% withdraw fee on MARKET.csgo. Keep all these in mind if you decide to buy.
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 15 April, 2024 - 02:47 PM by TRADESY. Edited 1 time in total.)

Thanks for the review!

Indeed, in this thread I do not teach how to work with buff163 and trading. I have a separate ebook on this topic.
I don't know if you know, but buff163 can be deposited not -% commission, but +% of your deposit (using price comparison tables). You don't need to make a direct deposit with alipay to do this. You are probably not familiar with this and you think that only a person from china can make a deposit (but that's not true). I tell my investment ebook buyers this all the time (how to buy items better).

Yes, items need to be checked for liquidity. This is also not taught in this thread (tos). Most often you need a superficial analysis on various criteria, whether you can sell the item or not (not always an item with 5 sales per week is illiquid. It all depends on the market situation).

About the 500$ to be honest I didn't understand anything. Because the offer on cheap skins are most often liquid and bring profit. For example, with a bank of 100$ it is better to buy a lot of cheap skins at 5-20$ than 1 for 100$.

Bot is aimed at active work. Priceempire and other analogs is a different format - the format of deep analytics and long search. The bot gives you options to check literally in a couple of minutes.

Anyway, thanks for your opinion! [Image: hype.png]

P.S.
I would like to once again bring this to the attention of all buyers. This is a thread with a service bot, not a thread on learning trading. If you realize that you want to learn trading, you can contact me but in another thread [Image: PepeBlush.png]

(15 April, 2024 - 11:05 AM)nacho__x Wrote: Show More

On top of this I'd also like to point out that there is also a 5% withdraw fee on MARKET.csgo. Keep all these in mind if you decide to buy.

5% fee is factored into the offer the bot sends.
But thanks for participating in the thread [Image: PepeBlush.png]
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
This is a bump
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service