Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⭐TIKTOK FACELESS METHOD ⭐ EARN WITHOUT SHOWING FACE ⭐ SEMI-AUTOMATED & WHITEHAT ⭐

by Pythorn - 14 March, 2024 - 09:36 PM
This post is by a banned member (Pythorn) - Unhide
Pythorn  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 03 April, 2024 - 02:44 AM by Pythorn. Edited 17 times in total.)
[Image: Untitled-1300-x-700-px.png]

Price: $50
Payments Via Crypto Only.
Contact me on Discord or Telegram to purchase.

Discord
DRPRS3

Telegram
@omnimanjr

Vouches:

[Image: cscscscscs.png]

Welcome to your chance to start earning from TikTok Live!

As you can see from one of my posts, back in July 2023, I was down to my last $1500 with no job. I needed something to get me back on my feet quick, which is when I discovered this method. After brainstorming for days on end, I came up with a simplistic version of the method, and for the following 6 months I slaved away most days perfecting it. I eventually got to a point where I was making upwards of $200 per day. Granted, this was not everyday but each day streamed would give me enough money to live off.

Do I need to show my face?

No, you do not need to show your face on the live stream, nor do you have to talk, however I always had the most success when I talked. It's not a necessity, but it can be advantageous to your earning potential. Either way, it's totally faceless.

Why sell the method?

A few people have asked me this question, and it makes total sense. If you're earning so much from your methods, why sell it? And why so cheap?
Well firstly, this was not going to be a career path for me, nor should it be you, it was something that gave me a decent income whilst I was down bad. However, now that I'm in a position financially where I'm comfortable, I don't need to spend my time doing this, and instead of having the knowledge of it stored in my brain, it makes sense for me to sell it and earn a little extra from the sales. 

Is the method saturated?

No, the method is not saturated, in fact, in the 6 months I spent grinding away at it, I only ever saw one other person who was doing a similar version of it. Obviously when the guide gets released there will be more competition, but lets face it, there's around 100 million people on TikTok at all times of the day. Even if this method sells 100 times, that's a potential of 1 million live views for each buyer. This isn't to say you're going to get a million views when you stream, but it's highly unlikely to become saturated anytime soon.

What do I need?

There's a few small requirements for this guide, but all can be purchased.

1. A TikTok Account with 1,000 Genuine Followers (non botted) for the ability to go LIVE.
2. A laptop or a desktop PC with a monitor
3. A mobile phone (iPhone or Android)

Is this white hat, black hat, or grey hat?

The method is by far white hat. Although there are possible ways to turn it more towards being a black hat method. If you're interested in potential black hat tactics for this method, contact me on discord after purchasing.

How much will I make?

This is the million dollar question, huh. I won't be like other people and say you are guaranteed to make "such and such" in a day, because live stream income is totally dependent on your viewers. I cannot give a definitive amount on how much you will make, but put it this way... my lowest earning stream was $2 for 8 minutes live, and my highest earning stream was upwards of $200 for a 50 minute live. I've had plenty of $100 days, but I've also had plenty of $20 days. It's swings and roundabouts.

Hopefully I've given you enough information to purchase the method. If you have any questions, please reach out to me on:
Discord
DRPRS3
 Important Information for Using This Method
This guide details a method I've refined over the past 6 months. While it's been successful for me, there are a few key points to consider:

Location Targeting (For Increased Donations):
My recent sales revealed an interesting trend. Users from countries outside the US and UK reported lower viewership from these regions (statistically the biggest donors). Since donation rates can vary by location, this could impact your earnings.
There are methods to virtually set your location within the US or UK, but they require effort and may come with a cost. I've included a basic guide on achieving this, but be prepared to invest some time.

Avoiding Shadowbans:
TikTok is known for shadowbans (no live viewers). In my experience, these only occurred when using accounts with botted followers.
To prevent this, consider buying genuine accounts (although they'll likely cost more). Remember, using botted accounts is strongly discouraged.

[Image: tiktokfaceless.png]
This post is by a banned member (yajm) - Unhide
yajm  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Do you accept MM?

terms: release after i make the money back for how much yr sellin the method for and give you % from the money i made from it aswell.
[Image: 6JMLltT.gif]
Pythorn  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 17 March, 2024 - 11:05 PM by Pythorn. Edited 1 time in total.)
(14 March, 2024 - 11:27 PM)yajm Wrote: Show More
Do you accept MM?

terms: release after i make the money back for how much yr sellin the method for and give you % from the money i made from it aswell.

MM is accepted for when the guide is delivered. There's too much of a risk on my behalf otherwise. The buyer could easily say they've not made money and I'd have no way of proving they did. 

It doesn't make sense from my point of view. If this was a physical transaction, sure not a problem. But I risk dealing with shady characters online who will lie about their earnings from the method.

For future buyers, please keep this in mind.
This post is by a banned member (yallaman07) - Unhide
Pythorn  
Registered
Threads
(15 March, 2024 - 12:02 AM)wtb24 Wrote: Show More
Vouch Copies possible?

Only for heavenly and godlike members, sorry.
This post is by a banned member (HeiCoardo) - Unhide
HeiCoardo  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
Vouch available?
[Image: signature-icy.gif]

Pythorn  
Registered
Threads
(15 March, 2024 - 12:44 AM)HeiCoardo Wrote: Show More
Vouch available?

Sure, PM'd.
This post is by a banned member (Lightz999) - Unhide
Lightz999  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
I would like to ask some questions, can you send me a message here or send me your telegram?