Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you run the miner inside a computer with too low specs (not suitable for mining) the application will use all available power as it won't be possible to succeed in mining with just a slice of available resources.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
After purchasing feel free to provide me with your order id to receive a positive feedback on here
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
A single Rogue Miner instance can be run on unlimited computers and you can create as many instances as you wish using the web builder on my website.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This miner cannot be run on Linux systems or mobile devices. It has been developed to be used on Windows OS only.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner builds are compiled directly on my server and customers are provided with a download link for the final executable. All you have to do is downloading and executing it inside your target machine as process is extremely is smooth and clean.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please don't ask me for vouch copies, I've been active on many boards and selling my products for years, especially when it comes to this miner. I don't really think it's the case to ask for free / evaluation copies.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner can be executed and left running on your computers so that it will bring you a passive income over time. It requires no control or maintenance while it is under execution.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If your miner doesn't connect to assigned pool worker, check your pool details. Wrong details will lead to no connection