Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can use any mining pool without restrictions but keep in mind that some may force you to use specific miners, especially if they provide you with their own one.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I provide setup and configuration support if you have issues. Note that a brief tutorial is offered between extras and you're encouraged to check it before using the program
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner builds are compiled directly on my server and this means you don't have to download any builder application. You'll be able to configure your builds using my website and download the final executable within few seconds.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Tomorrow I will perform the usual weekly build pruning on my server. All download links for builds created during the past week will be deleted to save server space for new ones.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner can be used inside any Windows system to bring you income. You only have to sit while miner works to generate Bitcoin and other crypto currencies for you.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Yesterday I've deleted from my server all builds created during the past week. This process does not affect downloaded builds and it is only done to save disk space.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner can be used on any RDP / VPS, so far I've never been reported issues with AWS or Microsoft Azure.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner is an industry standard after 7+ years since its release. You can be sure that this is a solid tool bundled with a 24h guaranteed response time in case you need support.