Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Pricing is extremely cheap and Rogue Miner is sold under lifetime license, allowing you to use this miner for months/years.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
By default I only deal with cryptocurrencies, my automated checkout page supports BTC and LTC but you're free to contact me if you'd like to pay with other coins.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As long as this thread stays open it means that you can safely buy the miner. Should I have have issues with it, I'd just stop sales by locking the thread.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As per my other miner, builds backups are going to be deleted from my server by the end of this week to limit disk space consumption. Remember you can always download them or re-create them in seconds.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you're in need of information, just PM me.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Mining requires powerful computers, I do not recommend to run the miner on your netbook or your old home computer as it might not bring you any income at all.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Along with the miner you'll get access to some simple spreading methods that will help you to understand how to distribute applications (in case you're unaware about them)
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Running the miner on a computer that you don't own without explicit owner approval is illegal. I have no control over your way to use my software so be aware that you're the only one liable for that.