Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Purchasing the Rogue Miner + Atom Logger bundle you'll be getting both my tools with a 20% discount on the final price
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Once you've run the miner on a computer you don't have to do anything more with it, except checking your incoming earnings from it.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner can be used to practice if you have no mining experience but later I recommend moving to my other miner (Omega Miner) as it is more advanced.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Starting to mine right now might bring you a considerable amount of crypto currencies at very low price, considering that market is still recovering from the last 6 months collapse. If you're interested, this can be the right time to hop on.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Using Rogue Miner is extremely simple but you'll be provided with a tutorial and support in any case. All you have to do if you have issues is contacting me.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Before purchasing, make sure you understood that this is a Windows application. You can only use it on windows OS.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Don't trust anyone claiming to be me on Discord. Over the years plenty of imposters scammed customers claiming to be me and dealing over unofficial channels (discord,telegram and so on). I only deal onsite.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you have any issue while using Rogue Miner remember that you can rely on my support without any additional cost or fee, forever.