Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner cannot be used on Linux or Mac distributions, it can only run on Windows computers
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can use Rogue Miner to mine all SHA256 and Scrypt based currencies. This mainly refers to BTC, LTC, BCH and DOGE but you can make a simple search to know if a given currency uses one of those algorithms and can be mined with this miner.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I've been reported some issues with GPU engine on some computers. If you notice the miner doesn't use GPU please let me know about it.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you don't have spreading knowledge or don't wanna deal with it, you can always rely on botshops and purchase installs on other computers.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner comes with Lifetime license. This means that you're entitled to product and updates as long as I will be doing business. It's years since I'm an active seller and I don't plan to stop or discontinue any of my current products.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner can be used 24/7, all you have to do to create new builds is connecting to the web based builder and setting your desired config details. We will compile the build on our server for you and provide a download link within seconds.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The number of computers where you run this miner is not as much important as their tech specs. That's the only parameter that you need to know if you'd like to estimate your earnings.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can contact me for any issue or question you have about my products. Keep in mind you're guaranteed to get an answer within 24h from the time you send your request.