Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner builds created during this week will be deleted later on today, like it happens with Atom Logger builds. This is done to save disk space on my server.
This post is by a banned member (ertanertan) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
thanks
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Mining requires either a powerful unit or many different not-so-powerful units that, combined, will bring you profits.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Purchasing Rogue Miner brings you ability to create unlimited builds. You will be free to make as many tests as you wish before going productive and run the miner on your desired environment.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner + Atom Logger Bundle allows you to purchase my applications in a single package. If you're interested in both, choosing the bundle allows you to save 20% on single purchases.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
When completing your purchase you will receive access details for Rogue Miner builder. These will be required to start using the miner.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner comes with an usage tutorial and a basic spreading guide. This guide isn't meant to be a full spreading guide but rather a basic one for users that have no idea about where to start from.
This post is by a banned member (Charon1337) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM)Ombra Wrote: Show More
(12 March, 2021 - 01:28 AM)aax Wrote: Show More
Vouch Review
Seller: 10/10
He contacted me literally 1 minute after I posted. I mean, this guy is a legend - you can check him in other forums - you won't have a single issue with him.

Product: 8.5/10
For me, the unique selling point of the product is that it is web-based. You can create unlimited builds on the go, wherever you are! The miner itself is pretty standard, it supports LTC and BTC and I am really looking forward to the new XMR version coming soon! Overall, one of the best miners out there as you can check for yourself if you care to find how long has this guy been selling it for.

Price: 10/10
Considering other members here sell shitty miners here for 100$+ (single build) and offer almost no support, this one is a steal and literally the best you can find for that price range. The guy has been running it for years already, and you can tell how serious he is by the completely web-based platform he created to sell this and other products.

Score: 9.5/10
Best entry-level miner, period. Easy to configure and can get you builds on the go. This is the best miner price and setup-wise in c.to at the moment.

(13 March, 2021 - 01:46 PM)Planet Wrote: Show More
PLANET'S REVIEW:

Product:
The product is amazing it works the way it should and you have different options to choose from, from mining algorithms to mine both ltc btc doge and other cryptos using the same hashing algorithms, then I think that the whole web based builder is amazing, you don't have random EXEs in your PC then you can always build EXEs on the go from your phone or anywhere you want I think it's a really cool and great idea the whole web based approach

Price:
The price is extremely cheap for what it is, with some basic spreading you can make the money back really easily then if you have some more advanced spreading techniques you can make quite some money in conclusion I think that the price is more than fair

Seller:
The seller and the whole team is amazing they respond to every question you have in a ridiculous amount of time the support on the forum (or even directly) is really fast and effective they are a really good team with a great customer care

OVERALL: 9/10

vouch copy?  PepeMusic