Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(02 October, 2021 - 06:40 PM)Charon1337 Wrote: Show More
vouch copy?  PepeMusic

You can check vouches inside the original post or using the proper Feedback feature: https://cracked.to/vouches.php?action=vi...tid=480700
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Purchasing Rogue Miner you will get unlimited access to its web builder, located on my website. Builder can be used after joining my customers platform and redeeming a special serial code that will be sent you at purchase time.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you're going to spread your builds inside hundreds/thousands of computers you're recommended to use proxies. These will allow you to mine safely and hide the number of computers you're using for real.
This post is by a banned member (pakavi) - Unhide
pakavi  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 October, 2021 - 01:29 PM by pakavi. Edited 3 times in total.)
I am glad to make business with you and test how this nice tool works.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(05 October, 2021 - 08:29 PM)pakavi Wrote: Show More
I am glad to make business with you and test how this nice tool works.

Hello, if you purchased and liked my product, mind sharing your order ID or received serial key? I'd provide you a positive feedback for the deal and ask you to leave one too
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I'm expanding Rogue Miner tutorial so that it will include mining instructions other than Builder setup information. This will allow users with zero mining knowledge to understand how the whole process works. Remember that tutorials are located between extras.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner comes with a basic spreading tutorial but that's just a minor extra that I wanted to include with my product. It is not a full tutorial as you have to deal with spreading by yourself.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
All builds download links that have been created during the last 7 days will be deleted later on tomorrow. This weekly pruning process allows to save server space for new builds that will be created next week.