Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you have any question you're encourage to contact me via private messages or emails rather than using Sellix query system. Keep in mind that I check all my contact methods at the same time when online, so there's no need to send the same message using multiple contact methods.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Builds are designed to be distributed inside your computer network. You can run them in your own PC or other ones under your control, as long as they are running Windows OS.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can define your favorite mining power ranging from 10 to 100% cpu/gpu usage. Keep in mind that GPU will be used if your target computer uses a compatible one.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner will be updated and for sale as long as you can find this thread open. When purchasing, you get a lifetime license, meaning that you will be able to use it as long as the project is going on. To be clear, I don't have any plan to shut it down.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
For those asking, I already have in my plan to release a new miner with XMR support. When ready it will be released and sold as separate product.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner can be used to mine all SHA256 and Scrypt currencies like BTC, Litecoin, Dogecoin and their forks (BCH, BTG etc.)
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I do not cover encryption and spreading parts, you have to get your own crypter and decide (if and) how to distribute the miner inside other computers.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner does not force you to use any desktop application to create your builds. Setup is handled directly by our servers while you use our web panel to configure your builds.