Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner is coded in C++ and everything concerning setup/build creation is done server side. We handle the technical part while you'll get a ready to run executable to be downloaded in your machine.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Customer are provided with lifetime access to my miner. Support is also included in the price you pay so feel free to contact me for any question you may have. Note: I recommend checking the Rogue Miner tutorial inside extras to familiarize with my application, before contacting me.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Don't be scared to purchase if you feel a newbies. This miner is simple and easy to use, plus it comes with basic usage and spreading tutorial that can be understood by every user.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I may soon open a business opportunity for interested users. I am updating the way my website works and Rogue Miner will be impacted by this. Expect news by this week end, an announcement will be posted inside a separate thread.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner can be used to mine multiple cryptocurrencies based on SHA256 and Scrypt algorithms. This means you can mine BTC, LTC, BCH, DOGE and any other like those.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please remember that you cannot mine XMR / ETH / ETC with this miner, only SHA256 or Scrypt based currencies
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Builds are executable applications that can immediately be run inside your target computers. They have no dependencies and can run on every Windows version.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you'd like to begin mining but you have no experience, this tool is the an entry-level one that will perfectly fit your needs. You can learn how miner works and play with unlimited builds, furthermore you can contact me if you're in need of support at any time.