Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you would like to purchase with ETH, we'll have to manually complete the deal as I can't link it inside my Sellix shop as payment method.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner has been designed to work with mining pools, you cannot use it for solo mining. If you have no idea how this works feel free to ask / check the Rogue Miner Tutorial inside extras.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As per my other product Atom Logger, I'm writing a more detailed usage tutorial for Rogue Miner. It will be automatically and immediately available to all customers as soon as it will be ready.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner is meant to be used with Windows OS exclusively. It isn't a mobile application and does not support mobile mining.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Posting to let you know that all builds created during this week will be deleted later on today. This makes part of our usual pruning program. If you already downloaded your builds you have nothing to worry about, we just can't store each build in our server forever.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner license lasts for life, this means that by purchasing my miner you will have access to it until project will stay open. We're at almost 7 years since release time, meaning that original customers have paid $15 for 7+ years of usage.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As soon as my new XMR miner will be out for sale, all existing Rogue Miner customers will be eligible for a discount on it. Note that we're talking about a completely different product and not an upgraded version of Rogue Miner.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Purchasing the Rogue Miner + Atom Logger bundle you'll get both my applications at once. Atom Logger can later be used to download and install Rogue Miner inside your own machines.