Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner can be used on any Windows version starting from XP up to Windows 10, including Windows Server editions.
It hasn't yet been tested on Windows 11 due to its early distribution state.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner has been developed to be run inside your own computer or rented servers / mining rigs. Keep in mind that each computer can generate a different income depending on its hardware.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you'd like to leave a vouch/review please make sure to have an open contract and let me know your Sellix order ID. That's required to validate your order and mark your contract as completed.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner can be used when moving your first steps into mining as configuring it is easy to understand. There are no requirements to start using this tool.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Updated Rogue Miner tutorial will be out within few days, you will find it automatically inside the Extras related to this product.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
When you see that Rogue Miner comes with lifetime license, that's a real lifetime. I've been selling this tool for years and I'm still supporting my original customers that bought it when I first started selling.

Don't be scared, i have no plans to shut this project down.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner download links for builds created during this week will be deleted from my server on Sunday. This will be done to save disk resources and won't affect builds you already saved locally.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Feel free to contact me anytime you need, I will reply to all messages within 24h.