Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner builds created during this week will be deleted from my server on Sunday. This only refers to backup copies and not to the local executables that you downloaded locally.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner comes with a web based panel hosted on my own server. You can configure and download your builds directly from there, without having to download any additional software/builder.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Remember that my programs are not provided or meant to be provided as undetectable applications. You need to get a crypter by yourself for that.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner can be executed on every Windows computer. Keep in mind that you can run the same build on multiple computer to get more mining power and obtain higher income.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Don't be scared to buy Rogue Miner if you feel you don't have any mining experience. This is the perfect tool to get into mining and learn how the whole process works. You will also be provided with a basic tutorial that can be followed and understood by everyone, without requirements.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner is sold under lifetime license and you can see original customers that are still using their license after years. Don't be scared to buy as I have no plans to shut the project down.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Miner builds created during this week will be deleted on tomorrow to save disk space on our servers, as they are compiled and hosted on our own website.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As announced, I'm deleting all builds backups created during the past seven days. This is perfectly normal and you should download your builds immediately after creating them.