Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Before starting to use the miner you should check the usage tutorial contained between extras. It and other resources are provided free of charge as they're included in the price paid for my product.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The miner has been coded in C++ and to encrypt it with a crypter you should first check that it can be used with native applications.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As stated in my Omega Miner sales thread, this is a basic miner for people that wanna learn how mining works getting unlimited builds, tutorials, support and a cheap lifetime license. If you wanna learn more about cryptocurrency mining, this can be the right product for you.

On the other side if you are already into and wanna get a profit, I recommend my other miner Omega Miner, as it is an advanced one.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Support is always included with your purchase and you can contact me either onsite or using the contact area on my website. My guaranteed response time is <24h.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner can be purchased along with my other program, Atom Logger as both can be used to remotely control your own computers and bring you an income while mining cryptocurrencies.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner supports SHA256 and Scrypt currencies, meaning that is mainly referred to BTC, LTC, BCH, DOGE and so on...
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
When purchasing keep in mind that "lifetime" license means that you will be entitled to use this software as long as project is active. So far i've been running this for years and I don't have plans to shut it down.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Remember that Rogue Miner comes with an usage tutorial that you can use to learn about its configuration and encryption before moving to the actual distribution step.