Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue miner is completely web based and can builds can be created directly from my website. We'll handle the coding/compiling part for you providing the final executable that is ready to run.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Checkout URLS will be replaced within the upcoming week with new working ones. Sorry if the current one isn't working.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I've completed the checkout links update. You can now buy all my products using the new autobuy system.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Right now it's another good time to start mining consider the last drop in crypto currencies value. This isn't likely to last long so start mining now and resell your earned coin with the next peak can bring you some good money.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you can't decide between Rogue Miner and my other tool Omega Miner, feel free to post or send me a PM and I'll reply your questions.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This miner is meant for you to familiarize with crypto currency mining and start practicing for a little fee. That's why it is being sold under lifetime license and support is included in the price for all customers, always.
This post is by a banned member (dataroute) - Unhide
dataroute  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
If i had a way to install these on 1,000 consumer computers. what are some potential revenue earnings? like I literally have a way to do it and have always been intrigued by this.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(28 April, 2022 - 04:09 PM)dataroute Wrote: Show More
If i had a way to install these on 1,000 consumer computers. what are some potential revenue earnings? like I literally have a way to do it and have always been intrigued by this.

As it happens with every miner, the point is not about the number of computers that will run the software but about the tech specs of every single computer. If out of 1000 only 10 have good/HQ specs those 10 computers may bring you as much as other 100 with low quality specs.