Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The miner includes a CPU and a GPU engine, allowing you to mine on whatever computer (windows based) using its CPU.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I'm going to perform some updates on the main website in the upcoming days. These might lead to some short downtimes while I work.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Almost all updates and optimizations are ended. Sorry if you experienced any downtime while you were using the web builder but now it's almost finished.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Checkout links for all my products have been updated. Everything is operational.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you have any issue while visiting the checkout page (e.g. funds sent but you didn't receive the product) kindly let me know about it. Everything should be working fine since my updated to the payment server but I'm still monitoring the situation.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Litecoin is now back available inside my checkout pages for all my products. It took about 1 day to sync the LTC blockchain but now you can pay with it without having to contact me manually.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Tomorrow I will prune all builds backup copies that are stored on my server. You're invited to download your builds immediately after creating them because I delete the backup copies periodically. Note that you can always re-create them and that deleting backups does not affect your own running copies.
This post is by a banned member (lancjgene) - Unhide