Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner is NOT undetectable by default. I never stated it in my sales thread so please make sure you got it before purchasing.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can always buy Atom Logger + Rogue Miner using the combined deal that I offer. This allows you to get a considerable discount on your purchase if you're interested in both my tools.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner can only be used to mine sha256 and scrypt currencies, make sure you have this clear before purchasing because it cannot be used for whatever coin
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I have been reported that Rogue Miner is giving an error when executed on certain systems. Today I will investigate the source code in case something is creating conflicts.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Few hours ago I restored the source file used to create new builds. All errors should be fixed since we essentially rolled back to a working copy.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Support is always included with your purchases. If you have questions or need help with configuration, you can send me a message or email.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This miner is designed to run on Windows systems only. Make sure you got it before purchasing as it is NOT a phone application and you can't run it on Linux systems.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can always buy Rogue Miner in combination with Atom Logger, saving about 20% on the bundle purchase.