Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As usual, I will delete all builds that have been created during this week on Sunday. I will also take the chance to perform a system update on my server so you might find the website (and consequently the builder) offline for some time (I expect some minutes but might be up to 1 hour).
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As stated, I'm deleting all builds that have been created during this week. Thank you for using my miner so actively.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you'd like to purchase my products with Perfect Money / ETH / XMR or other crypto currencies that aren't listed in my checkout page, feel free to contact me privately.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This miner can be used by learners to get into mining as it comes with lifetime license, usage tutorials and direct support from me. If you're in need of help you can check the documentation at your favorite time or just drop me a message.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can use your favorite crypter to make Rogue Miner undetectable to AV. If you need a recommendation, you can surely go for Data Encoder crypter as I tested it personally and works well with my application.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As the week-end is starting, from now on I will be more responsive to your message. Expect a reduced response time as I'll be actively working on the website and products.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner supports HTTP/Socks5 proxies. Proxies can be used to have many different builds connected to the same pool worker and providing it with all their power. This will also allow you not to be banned from mining pools.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Builds are compiled directly on my server and a download link is provided to you within seconds since you click on the "build" button. You're not required to download/run a builder on your local computer to use this miner.