Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The miner can be run on your own or rented devices without any issue, but remember that running it on computers that you do not own, without owner approval, might lead you to face legal consequences.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner builds are compiled and stored on my server. You're free to download them to your local machine at your favorite time.
This post is by a banned member (leroyjankson) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can use whatever crypter with Rogue Miner but, if you need a recommendation to be 100% sure, you can always go fro Data Encoder Crypter.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Using this miner does not required any previous knowledge about mining, furthermore all customers will get access to a basic mining tutorial that will help you to understand how mining works and how to configure/distribute the miner.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
After purchasing you will get access to the miner + some basic spreading methods + a mining tutorial. You're recommended to check these additional documents to better understand how to use the miner, they're located between extras.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Running the same Rogue Miner build on multiple computers means that all of them will connect to the same pool worker. This might lead to your pool account being flagged or banned, as most pools won't allow you to mine using botnets. To avoid being banned you're recommended to use proxies while creating your builds.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you have any issue with my products, remember you can always rely on my support. Contact me either on-site or using the proper support page on my website.