Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You will get instant access to Rogue Miner as soon as your checkout transaction will be confirmed. An email will automatically be shipped to your chosen delivery address with instructions to be followed.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
All builds are compiled and stored in my server, where they're kept for about 7 days before being deleted. This gives you enough time to download them locally.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Note that you can always buy with Perfect Money, in addition to crypto currencies, but you have to contact me privately for that.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner is super long lasting and I don't have any plan to discontinue sales anytime soon. There are only improvements and further development on my desk at this time.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The miner can be executed exclusively on Windows systems. No matter about your version as it has been tested on all distributions starting from Windows 7 and up to Windows 11. Server editions are included too.
This post is by a banned member (uwuforiv) - Unhide
uwuforiv  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Will there be any supports with setting it up'?
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(10 November, 2022 - 10:16 PM)uwuforiv Wrote: Show More
Will there be any supports with setting it up'?

I provide setup assistance with the builder but I do not create builds starting from 0.
You're free to play with the builder and if something doesn't work you can hit me up.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner doesn't have dependencies, meaning that you don't need anything more than running it on your target machines. No additional applications need to be installed.