Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
When purchasing Rogue Miner, you'll also get an easy to use usage tutorial that will teach you how to mine and configure the miner. Don't be afraid if you're a newcomer in the mining world.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner supports proxies and you can add your favorite one right inside the web builder, when configuring your stub.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Feel free to purchase at your favorite time. Checkout is completely automated and you can pay using lots of different crypto currencies. You'll get your order details as soon as your transaction is confirmed once.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Builds do not contain any personal information of yours as they're compiled directly on my server. The only information that is stored and that might lead to an internet account is your pool details, but you can use any pool of your choice and they do not ask you for personal details.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Along with the miner you will receive usage instructions and a brief introduction about most common spreading techniques. Both of them are extras included with your purchase.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please note that I do not provide a dashboard to monitor your earnings but only a control panel/builder used to configure your builds. Earnings can be tracked using the mining pool of your choice.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can create as many builds as you wish using our web builder, build creator IS NOT linked to the specific builds that have been created on my server.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This miner can be used for all SHA256 and Scrypt based coins. As a reference, Bitcoin (BTC) and Litecoin (LTC) are the most known ones that can be mined.