Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Builds are created on my website and delivered directly to you, you don't need to download any builder or middle application as you'll get the final executable ready to run.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Later during this week end I'm going to perform the usual build pruning on my server. This operation doesn't have consequences on the builds that you already downloaded, but it is necessary to keep the web builder running smoothly.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As announced, builds have been pruned. Thank you for using Rogue Miner actively every week. You can always re-build every build in seconds if you need it.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Checkout process requires you to state a valid delivery email to receive your order details, kindly do not use Microsoft (Outlook) related addresses but pick any other of your choice.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please consider that you cannot run a miner on low end hardware. Hardware will influence your earnings directly.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The main cryptocurrency I accept is BTC but you can perform a live exchange directly inside the checkout page by paying with your favorite one.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This miner comes with a completely web based builder, no local application is needed for you to create your builds.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please always keep in mind that running any program on a computer that does not belong to you, without owner explicit approval, might lead you to face legal consequences. I do not take any liability for your way to use this or any other tool provided by me.