Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Earlier on today, builds created during the past days have been pruned from my server to save some space. There was a peak in activity and I had to anticipate the usual build pruning task. Remember you can always re-create your builds, but I can't store them forever or the builder won't be able to compile them anymore.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The miner is stable and can be used on several Windows OS distribution, starting from Windows 7 and up to Windows 11. Note that Windows Server can also be used to run the miner, if you have access to VPS running that OS.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
When purchasing, you're getting a lifetime license for my product. Lifetime means that you'll be eligible to use it as long as it will be for sale or my website will be active. I'm here since years and I don't have plans to shutdown, there are still customers that bought the miner on day 1 and are still using it.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Today I will be cleaning all builds that have been created during the past week, thank you for using Rogue Miner actively on a daily basis!
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger and Rogue Miner are sold together with a discount, if you're interested in getting both of them. You can find a checkout link in both my sales threads.
This post is by a banned member (Coin) - Unhide
Coin  
Galactic
Threads
1 Year of service
GLWS sir, free bump
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown below. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me.
I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
[Image: K2TBlaA.gif]

IGNITE.HOST - ENCRYPTED RDP & VPS

[Image: 9VEzb3E.gif][Image: 9VEzb3E.gif]
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The miner has not been designed to be undetectable by computer antiviruses. If you want it to bypass system security you'll have to rely on additional software.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you execute Rogue Miner on a low end computer, it will use all available resources to obtain an earning from your chosen mining pool. My recommendations is to use decent hardware to run this software.