Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
All you have to do to purchase my product is clicking on the thread design in the main post. It will redirect you instantly to the proper checkout page.
This post is by a banned member (kikeecg) - Unhide
kikeecg  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(26 December, 2022 - 06:20 AM)Ombra Wrote: Show More
All you have to do to purchase my product is clicking on the thread design in the main post. It will redirect you instantly to the proper checkout page.

Hi, I'm about to buy the miner. But im new on this and I have one question.
One of the reviews says that is necessary to buy a crypter? What is that? I need to buy more software to start with this?

Sorry for bad english
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(26 December, 2022 - 08:04 PM)kikeecg Wrote: Show More
Hi, I'm about to buy the miner. But im new on this and I have one question.
One of the reviews says that is necessary to buy a crypter? What is that? I need to buy more software to start with this?

Sorry for bad english

Hello, as stated in the private message that I sent you, if you want to spread the miner on other computer without it being detected from Anti-Viruses, you will need a crypter, that's correct.
Given the price I sell the miner for and the fact tat it comes with lifetime license, it is impossible for me to provide you with an undetectable solution by default, as this would require me to work every single day on the miner source code.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Support is always provided to all customers in need of help. If you have questions about the product, feel free to contact me before purchasing and I'll try to clarify you doubts.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Income mainly depends on the computer/s used to run the program. If you run the miner on a low end computer you'll likely earn nothing. On the other side, a single powerful computer may bring you as much as tens of low end ones together.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner builder is web hosted and can be configured online, but after configuring it you'll receive an executable application that has to be run on your chosen computers for them to mine and generate income.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you can't decide between my two miners, feel free to contact me. Just keep in mind that while Rogue Miner is a basic miner, Omega Miner is more recent and designed to be advanced.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you'd like to get into mining without paying lots of money on subscriptions or powerful hardware, Rogue Miner can be your option. It has been designed for users that would like to understand how mining works and move their first steps into this world.