Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Be aware that when you create a build it is stored on my server so that you can easily download it, but it is not meant to stay there forever. I periodically delete all existing build to reduce space consumption.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As mentioned in my previous post, today I'm going to perform some pruning operations on builds that have been created during the past days and that are stored on my server. Let me recommend you to immediately download all builds that you create to avoid losing them. If this doesn't happen, you can always re-create them without any issue.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The number of computers used to run the miner is not as much important as their quality when coming to mining. You might need hundreds or thousands of low end computers to earn something, while few gaming computers might bring you a decent income.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
There are several ways to use miners but of course, the most common is spreading the miner application to as many computers as you can. If you decide to follow this path, you must be aware that running any kind of program on a computer that you do not own, without asking (and obtaining) owner approval, might lead you to face legal consequences.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You cannot execute this miner on Unix systems (MacOS / Linux) as it has been coded specifically for Microsoft operating systems (all Windows versions). It is not even a mobile application, so please don't try to run it on your mobile and then ask me for support.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
When purchasing Rogue Miner you will get access to some useful documentation, like usage tutorials and mining information, that will be available inside the proper "extra" section. You can check extras directly on my customers website, where you'll also find the Rogue Miner web builder.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please note that as long as my sales thread is open, it means that the miner is working and for sale
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
for those interested in purchasing, sales are still open.