Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This miner can be used on Windows OS versions starting from XP and up to 11.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you can't decide between this or my other miner, Omega Miner, consider that this is a basic one while Omega Miner is meant for advanced mining as it supports XMR. Mining XMR is much easier compared to other currencies (e.g. btc) and can be done with your CPU too.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner is the perfect choice for newcomers that would like to learn how cryptocurrency mining works, without spending hundreds (thousands) for dedicated hardware. Start playing with this miner and, if you like how it works, then feel free to increase your investment for advanced tools.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Support is always included with all of my products, don't be scared to contact me if you'd like more information or need help.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please note that this product is still available and can be purchased by clicking on the thread design in the first post.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Everyone can start mining with Rogue Miner as no requirements are set to use it. You can be a newcomer and still be able to use the tool thanks to its simplicity and the basic guides provided between extras (they're included in the price for the tool).
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I have been reported multiple imposters trying to impersonate me on Discord. I do NOT deal on Discord. Trust nobody claiming to be me over there.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Keep in mind that the bundle deal allowing you to buy Rogue Miner and Atom logger is still available. That's a smart way to get both tools with a nearly 20% saving on lifetime licenses.