Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Purchasing this miner will provide you with the basic materials to be able to mine. You will not only get the tool but also some useful instructions guides about the miner and about mining in general.
This post is by a banned member (Keokidd) - Unhide
Keokidd  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Discord?

Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(24 November, 2023 - 02:05 AM)Keokidd Wrote: Show More
Discord?

Hi, please be aware that I don't make deals over discord/telegram. Whoever you might find that contacts you claiming to be me, it's not me.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Mining performance depends on the hardware of the computer/s used to run this program, if you'd like to get some stats I'd first need to know more about the tech specs of the machines where you are going to run the miner.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Litecoin have now been fully integrated with our checkout page. You can purchase using LTC and saving on fees, plus you'll get your products almost instantly thanks to the faster network processing speed.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
In order to avoid high transaction fees, I recommend you to purchase using LTC. This will not only cut fees, but also reduce the time required for payment confirmation, leading your order to be processed sooner than others.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner can be purchased in a combo package containing the miner itself and Atom Logger, another tool of mine that can be used to monitor other computers. The combo package allows you to obtain both tools with a lifetime license at discounted price, rather than purchasing them individually.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This year Rogue Miner will celebrate 9 years of activity. I guess that early customers are quite satisfied about paying their $15 license for all of this period, and it's still going on!