Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger can block specific processes when it is under execution (like task manager) and it can be configured to send you an email if one or more specific keywords are typed, using a blacklist that you can define.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You are expected to either whitelist the keylogger or use it with a crypter. These will allow to run it undetected on your machine as I do not provide it FUD.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Support is handled via private messages on site or email, I do not deal on discord so be aware that anybpdy contacting you and claiming to be me.. it's not me.. contact me for verification in any case
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
All builds backups are deleted on a weekly basis from my server. This process allows me to optimize disk usage it does not affects already downloaded builds
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 June, 2021 - 08:52 AM by Ombra.)
This was never designed to be FUD or I wouldn't sell it under lifetime license nor charge $15 only. You have to get a crypter by yourself
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As announced, later on today I will be removing from my server all build backup copies that were created during this week. If you're in need of a specific build make sure to download it locally or you will have to re-create it.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger builds can be used 24/7 without any limitation. You can always create builds by logging into your account on my website and visiting builder page.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can configure each build to receive keylogs and screenshots at different time intervals. You may want to receive keylogs less often than screenshots (e.g. 1 keylog every 3-6 hours and 1 screenshot each hour or vice versa)