Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Anyone willing to provide me with feedback or suggestions about Atom Logger can contact me anytime. I'm taking notes and ideas about the future of this application.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Gmail and other big email providers will check if SMTP access has been performed by an automated program or not. If they do they will likely block keylogger connection, limiting your email providers options.

In short, don't use big providers like Gmail but rather go for less known ones or country-based providers.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger has been designed to silently monitor computers, including what's being typed and activities performed. Using this tool allows you to keep your devices under control and know what's happening with them anytime.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you're willing to pay with a crypto currency that doesn't show up on Sellix, feel free to contact me and I will take it manually.
This post is by a banned member (leroxss) - Unhide
leroxss  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
[font]its joking or right?[/font] lol2 lol2 lol2 lol2 lol2 multiriot multiriot
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Whenever Atom Logger is executed on a new machine you will receive an email notification to let you know about the execution (feature must be enabled inside the builder). Notification only comes via email as it isn't supported for FTP delivery.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Let me report that you can use this keylogger without any issue on Windows 7/10 and all Windows Server distributions
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Builds created during the past week will be deleted from /builds directory on my server later on tomorrow. Please download the ones you need as soon as possible or you will have to re-create them.