Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I have no plans to discontinue this keylogger and I will keep selling it under lifetime license. This means that you'll be able to use it for months if not years since the time of your purchase.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger can only be executed to monitor Windows system, it will not work on other OS or mobile devices.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Logger builds are compiled on our server and immediately made available for download/usage. All you have to do is running your build on the computer/s that you wanna monitor to start receiving reports about their activities.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As per all my other products, I had to replace existing checkout links in my threads with updated ones. They are now fully functional once again.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger can be used on any Windows system version and it will allow you to receive keylogs via email or FTP. Remember that you should not use your main email address to collect keylogs but rather secondary ones.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
My programs are not provided as FUD software, that is something you have to take care by yourself, but I can provide you with recommendations about crypters if you need them.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger can be setup so that it will kill specific processes (e.g. task managers) when executed. You can indicate which processes have to be blocked when creating your build inside the online builder.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Want to save on your purchase and get another cool application? Buy the Atom Logger + Rogue Miner bundle to obtain both this security tool and my cryptocurrency miner. Bundle comes with a discount compared to regular price of both applications.