Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger builds are stored directly on my webserver when they're created, allowing you to download them whenever you want. Keep in mind that every week I delete all builds from the server, meaning that you have 1 week to save them locally if you want to use them.
This post is by a banned member (JoKeRTheReal) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Any crypter you recommend? And is paypal accepted?
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(06 April, 2022 - 07:36 PM)JoKeRTheReal Wrote: Show More
Any crypter you recommend? And is paypal accepted?

The crypter I recommend so far is Data Encoder, which can be found with a simple google search as they have a dedicated website. Furthermore i do not take PayPal as payment method but only crypto currencies.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Make sure to check Atom Logger tutorial before starting to use it actively. This way you'll be fully aware about its features and how to use them.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Sorry for not being active but I was working on my new autobuy system. You can now purchase Atom Logger using the service I developed for my own products. The bundle isn't yet available but Atom Logger is.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Since the new autobuy system is working, I'm taking the chance to perform some server updates. Rogue Market backend is being revisited completely but I'll try not to bring you any downtime.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger can be run on computers that you own without any concern, but you will need owner approval if you wanna run it on other computers.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Password recovery is not supported, while you can find all features inside the thread design