Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger does not steal browser cookies or saved passwords. These features have not been implemented.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Web builder is located on my own website where you will have to create an account. Site is used to provide you with products and you can regard it like your personal customer area.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can always take advantage of the bundle deal I offer: Rogue Miner and Atom Logger are priced $15/lifetime each, but if you buy them together you'll have to pay $25 only. That's $5 (20%) OFF!
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I will be working on a great update for Atom Logger, this will be provided as additional/extra feature allowing users to have more control over keylogs. It will take some time but I recommend to stay tuned.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This keylogger is compiled server-side on my website from a PHP page, stub is coded in C# instead. If you want it to be FUD you'll have to look for a crypter that supports C# applications.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger is not meant to be FUD, that's not something I can provide with a lifetime license. You're free to use your wanted crypter with it, as long as it's a compatible one.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you have issues in getting some crypto currencies to purchase my products, remember you can use trusted exchange services like Binance to buy them with your Credit Card.

There's also the option to rely on PayPal Cash as it allows you to buy Bitcoin. You can check their website.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Later on today I am going to clean the Builds directory from my server. It is used to save all builds created by users and reaches a huge size every week. Cleaning the directory does not affect the builds that you've already downloaded.