Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Yesterday I have released a new product. I'm now working on updating existing ones and Atom Logger is on the map, expect something new coming soon.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Note that I provide the application as it is. It is your duty to make it FUD with your own crypter if you need it t be undetectable
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You still have the chance to purchase my products as bundle: Atom Logger and Rogue Miner.
The bundle contains a lifetime license that grants unlimited access to the products and allows you to save on single checkout.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Note that Atom Logger can be detected by your computer AV if you run it without using a crypter. You're recommended to get one before distributing.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you ever had issues with my tool you're welcome to report them to me. It will soon be time to add more feature and review existing ones. Customers feedbacks would help me a lot to do this.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Blacklisted keywords feature allows you to define a list of "forbidden" keywords.
Whenever one of these is type you will get an instant email notification from your monitored computer
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Yesterday I have deleted from my server all builds created during the past week.
This only refers to backup copies and does not affect the builds you downloaded locally.
Don't be scared, it's a weekly task performed to save server space since it's a precious resource.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Thanks to our fully web-based builder all customers can create builds by visiting a web page.
This can be done using your computer but it will also work on your tablet or smartphone, granting you a huge flexibility when you need to create a build on the go.