Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
All purchases are handled with autobuy on Sellix but users are clearly free to ask me to purchase manually if that's more comfortable to them.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger can be detected by AV if you don't use your own crypter to protect it. I didn't design this application to be FUD.
This post is by a banned member (darkaa) - Unhide
darkaa  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
i want to try this
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you're willing to recommend me a crypter for Atom Logger, shoot me a PM with name and sales thread. I will contact its developer and ask for a test, if everything goes well crypter will be added to the list of recommended ones.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you have issues to convert your PayPal into BTC/LTC/ETH to purchase my products, shoot me a private message to get help
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Running Atom Logger on your own computer is perfectly fine but you need owner approval if you're going to execute it on another computer that you do not own.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
To take advantage of Atom Logger + Rogue Miner bundle you only need to click on the proper checkout link inside the original post. You'll get both my tools at once and save 20% on single purchases.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You're purchasing a lifetime license for Atom Logger, meaning that you will be entitled to use my software and get support as long as project won't be closed. I have no plans for this to happen so you can purchase with confidence about it being long lasting.