Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger allows you to receive instant email notifications when certain words are used on your monitored computers. This is useful if you wanna set trigger on certain domain or people names.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Builds are compiled on my server and deleted on a weekly basis. Note that I only delete backup copies on my server while I do not have control over your downloaded builds.
This post is by a banned member (PewPew_) - Unhide
PewPew_  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
yea thank u
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Purchasing Atom Logger along with Rogue Miner allows you to get both programs at $25 instead of $30. That's a solid 20% OFF on your purchase.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I only take crypto currencies for my products. PayPal is not an option as I don't have an account anymore.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Purchase issues been reported when creating orders via Sellix. If you experienced anything strange (e.g. your order wasn't created, page kept reloading etc..) kindly let me know about it immediately. Your transaction will be handled manually by me while I will immediately notify Sellix team about the issue.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
So far it looks like Sellix is back operational. All pending orders have been processed during the past 24h.
If you still have issues when trying to purchase, contact me.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This software comes with a Cure Tool that can be used to terminate and remove unwanted installations on a given computer.