Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I want to highlight that I cannot be considered responsible for your way to use this software. I developed it for security purposes and you should stick exclusively to that usage .
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Creating builds requires as little as 1 minute. All you have to do is stating where you want to receive keylogs, messages frequency and other simple system settings. You will immediately be able to secure your computers and put them under control.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can configure and create builds online but you won't be able to manage all your builds from a panel. There's no control panel in this sense.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
All Atom Logger builds created during this week will be deleted from my server tomorrow. This allows us to save precious disk space for future builds.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
All you need to do to get keylogger under execution is running its executable inside your target machine
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger can be purchased with a bundle that also brings you Rogue Miner. Getting them with the bundle deal allows you to save $5 on your purchase.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This keylogger can be used with any C# compatible crypter. You're free to go with your favorite encoding solution, may it be free or paid.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger has been developer to run on Windows OS. You can use it on every version, as long as it's Windows.