Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Screenshots and keylogs have two separate timers. Eventually you may want to receive screenshots every 30 minutes but keylogs once every 6 hours. You're free to setup your custom wanted time intervals.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom logger can send you instant notifications via email if certain "blacklisted" keywords are typed. You can define these keywords when creating your build.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Today I will delete all builds backups copies from my server to save disk space. Tens/hundreds of builds are created each week and this is a task performed on weekly basis.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As announced, all builds have been pruned. Thank you for actively using my product every day, I'm glad it works as expected and you're happy with it!
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Pay attention to SSL and not-SSL SMTP settings when configuring your delivery options, if you want to receive keylogs via email. Sometimes using SSL may prevent you from receiving your logs.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a security tool that has been designed to monitor computers you own. Using Atom Logger or similar applications to spy other people is illegal and it hasn't been developed for this purpose.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This program can only be used to monitor Windows computers. It is NOT a mobile application for smartphones, as stated inside the original post.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Sellix allows you to purchase Atom Logger and receive your order details automatically, feel free to place your order at any time.