Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Builds are configured and created online, directly on my website, thanks to our web builder. You will get a ready to run executable directly on your computer
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I developed it but have hired a coder to help me when I needed to add some features.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger builder is completely web based and hosted in my own website. You can create your builds without any need to download desktop application as everything is configured online.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Later on tomorrow I will prune from my server all Atom Logger builds that have been created during this week. Don't be scared as this is a standard task to save server space and it does not affect the builds that you've already downloaded.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger is sold under lifetime license, meaning that as long as this project will be ongoing you will be able to use it. To be clear, I don't have any plan to shut this down.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger has been developed to be a security and system control tool. You can use it to learn what other people do with your computer while you're not looking at them, getting custom keylogs and alerts at your chosen time intervals.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
My Sellix went out of stock for some products today and I've just restocked all codes. Keep in mind that if this occurs you can always message me to manually make a purchase until I add more units inside my shop.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you're in need of multiple copies of my product you can contact me. I'm available to bulk sales and can provide you with discounts based on quantity.