Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This logger has been designed for your own security and I cannot be help responsible for your way to use it. This is something that must be clear before purchasing.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger can be used inside every windows distribution and it isn't compatible with smartphones (it's not a mobile application) or different computer OS.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Purchasing Atom Logger is totally automated. All you have to do is starting your order at Sellix and send funds to the address you'll be given. Prouct will be automatically delivered to your email.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger + Rogue Miner bundle is still available and I'm thinking to introduce a new one containing Atom Logger + Omega Miner too.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I forgot to announce that builds created during the past week have been deleted (on Sunday) from our cloud space. This does NOT affect builds that you've already downloaded.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Logger builds are compiled directly on our server, allowing you to create them wherever you are and whenever you want.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
When using Atom Logger on your own computer you should add it to your AV exclusions, else it will very likely be killed when you'll run it for the first time.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The Atom Logger + Rogue Miner bundle can still be purchased to obtain both my applications with a single purchase and a solid discount (20% OFF). If you're interested you can get it with the proper checkout link inside the original post