Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (QxpDgRPdv5) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
witch GOOD LUCK WITH SALES AND HAPPY NEW YEARS witch
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger builds are going to be deleted from my server later on today. Once again this won't affect any copy that you already downloaded locally.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Note that this isn't a mobile keylogger as it can only be used on windows computers. I never advertised it as mobile application because it isn't meant to be used on smartphones.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This logger can be purchased in bundle with my other product, Rogue Miner, as you can use the keylogger to control miner execution (as well as any other application).
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger represents a security solution developed to monitor computer systems. It does not allow remote control over other devices, but you can use it to track what is being done while you're away.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger builds created during the past 7 days will be removed from my server tomorrow. This task is only performed to save server space and avoid useless disk usage by old builds.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As announced, I've just completed the weekly pruning concerning all builds. Thank you for using my program so much actively.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger is completely web based and keylogs are delivered either via email or uploaded inside your web server. Keep in mind that if you go for FTP upload you'll need an hosting space (even a free one will work).