Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Remember that Atom Logger is only meant to be used on Windows OS, as it cannot be run on other system (as well as mobile phones, since it isn't a mobile application).
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This keylogger does not support password recovery because it isn't mean to be used to steal information but rather monitor what is being done on your own computers.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can melt the Atom Logger application with other ones to reduce AV detections but keep in mind that it won't be as much effective as using a crypter.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Logger is meant to monitor computer activities and get reports (keylogs) containing everything that has been typed by a user. You can also use it to get monitor screenshots and get specific alerts whenever certain words are typed inside your monitored systems.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Note that I only sell the keylogger itself, if you have issues with the crypter of your choice or any other software used to distribute my product, you have to rely on specific product support
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you're in need of setup support you can check the Atom Logger tutorial located between extras. If that shouldn't be enough remember that you can rely on my support as it is always included in the price paid for all my products.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Logger itself is not meant for malicious purpose. It is a security software and you can freely install it inside a computer you own to monitor it.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger builds can be created 24/7 using the builder on my website. You need nothing more than an internet connection, no software has to be downloaded/installed.