Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Remember that anyone willing to buy both my products, Atom Logger and Rogue Miner, can go for the proper bundle package to save 20% on the final price.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This keylogger is coded in C# and can be executed on every Windows machine. So far I've never been reported about compatibility issues with a given Windows version.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can receive specific email alerts when given keywords are typed on the computers that you control with Atom Logger. Just create a list with your "trigger" or "forbidden" keywords to receive a notification whenever one of them is typed.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
To purchase my product you can simply click on the thread design in the main post and you will be redirected to the proper checkout page
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This keylogger is NOT provided FUD but it comes with a lifetime license, meaning you won't have to pay for it anymore after purchasing. Secondly, you're free to use whatever crypter you like.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger supports SMTP and FTP delivery but be careful as some email providers might detect and block automated logins from my application, preventing you from receiving keylogs
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you want to make a recommendation about a crypter, feel free to contact me telling me the one/s that you're using. I will try to contact the developer to make a test myself and eventually list the crypter between recommended ones.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can check all available features inside my thread design, if something is not listed it means that it isn't supported, like cookies/passwords stealing.