Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can test Atom Logger on your own computers without any risk, given that every build provides you with the proper Cure Tool to kill/eliminate logger instances.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you have any issue with your order kindly contact me and I will check it immediately.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Let me recommend to check the Atom Logger tutorial in the Extras section before starting to use the logger
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you have any crypter to recommend in addition to Data Encoder, feel free to contact me.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This keylogger is not undetectable by default, you have to use a crypter by yourself if you need to bypass an antivirus.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can monitor as many computer as you wish as Atom Logger is sold with a lifetime license that doesn't limit the number of computers where you can install it.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As soon as your crypto payment receives one confirmation, you will also get an automated email containing your order details. There's no need to do anything more.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Should you have questions or issues, you're invited to contact me directly onsite with a private message or using the proper support section on my website. I don't use other communication methods and I always check all my messages/emails at the same time, so please don't send the same message over multiple channels.